Tuesday, September 18, 2007
"Shuishou" Sailor
I am trying to tanlate the song "Shuishou" to Englsih. If you have good translation, please tell me. Your advice is acknowledgable.
水手
(Sailor)
编:ansen
苦涩的沙吹痛脸庞的感觉
像父亲的责骂母亲的哭泣
永远难忘记
It is so hard to forget the feel as the saline sand on the beach fly to hit your face, what is like father's blame and mother's weeping in your mind.
年少的我喜欢一个人在海边
I like to stay aside the sea
卷起裤管光着脚丫踩在沙滩上
Curling up the pants, walking on the beach with naked foot.
总是幻想海洋的尽头有另一个世界
Always be deaming that there is another wonderful world at the end of the sea
总是以为勇敢的水手是真正的男儿
Always be thinking brave sailor is a real man
总是一副弱不禁风孬种的样子
Always be extremely delicate behavior
在受人欺负的时候总是听见水手说
I always keep sailor's word in my mind as I stand tease from others
他说风雨中这点痛算什么
He said this means nothing
擦干泪不要怕至少我们还有梦
Wipe your tear away, Do not scare, at least we have dreams
他说风雨中这点痛算什么
He said this means nothing
擦干泪不要问为什么
Wipe your tear away, do not ask why.
长大以后为了理想而努力
Strive for ideality as grown up
渐渐的忽略了父亲母亲和
故乡的消息
Little by little, Overlook your parent's advice and news from your hometown
如今的我生活就像在演戏
Now, life to me is like a game
说着言不由衷的话戴着伪善的面具
say what I do not want to say with insincere mask
总是拿着微不足道的成就来骗自己
Alway take the insignicant achievment to cheat myself
总是莫名其妙到一阵的空虚
Alway feel alone without rhyme or reason
总是靠一点酒精的麻醉才能够睡去
Just fall into sleep with help of alcohol
在半睡半醒之间仿佛又听见水手说
As like sailor is singing in my dream.
他说风雨中这点痛算什么
He said it is nothing in the storm
擦干泪不要怕至少我们还有梦
Wipe your tear away, Do not scare, at least we have dreams
他说风雨中这点痛算什么
擦干泪不要问为什么
Wipe your tear away, do not ask why.
(music)
寻寻觅觅寻不到活着的证据
I can not find the proof of life
都市的柏油路太硬踩不出足迹
there is no footprint after walking over the rigid blacktop road at city
骄傲无知的现代人不知道珍惜
The innocent modern people do not know how to cherish life
那一片被文明糟踏过的海洋和天地
只有远离人群才能找回我自己
在带着咸味的空气中自由的呼吸
耳畔又传来汽笛声和水手的笑语
永远在内心的最深处听见水手说
他说风雨中这点痛算什么
擦干泪不要怕至少我们还有梦
他说风雨中这点痛算什么
擦干泪不要问为什么
A little bit hard to do,,:) have a rest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment