Wednesday, September 12, 2007

cover letter,

:) SHOW OFF MY COVER LETTER


Dear Sir/Madam

My name is xxx. I am writing this letter to apply the research scientist position in organic/polymer synthesis in your honoured Company.
I got my Ph.D. degree in Organic Chemistry at Chinese Academy of Science 2006. Now I was undertaking a research associate position at Professor Aryous’ group, where I was developing and leading the green chemistry research project focusing on the forward utilization of lignocellulisic materials in paper industry, sustainable materials and energy fields (http://www4.nu.edu/~dsargyro/) using ionic liquids as solvent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionic_liquids). You can see that good job have been done here when I joined Professor Aryous’s group since July, 2006.
From my attached CV and Academic Records of Graduate, you will find I had wide knowledge in organic chemistry, polymer chemistry and good research experience, which make me have strong confidence to apply the position and do great jobs with you together.
After reading my CV, and you will find how much my experience does meet the need of the research in your company, and what kind of new drive can I bring to your company.
Both of attached CV and Academic Records of Graduate are in PDF format. If you have any problem to open and read, please do don’t hesitate to let me know.

Regards
xxxx

No comments: